Our client is a well known energy company, priding themselve son placing their customers first. You will be responsible for leading and supporting the team whilst collating and providing insights to projects and programs and effectively supporting facilitation of decisions related to investments and delivery.
You will also support the ongoing maturity of the Portfolio Delivery framework, and ensure Portfolio controls and deliverables are met. Strong experience with Agile work methodologies is desired, along with a focus on Portfolio value realisation and strategic alignment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and / or support Portfolio financial activities including planning, reporting and reconciliation, value measurement and benefits tracking, etc.;Lead
- Develop insights on Portfolio activity and provide recommendation for best next steps (if required) to the Portfolio/Program Manager or Head of Portfolio Management;
- Support the management of the Portfolio initiative pipeline, including supporting and guiding Initiative Owners through prioritisation and sequencing of initiatives;
- Working with the delivery team to ensure their financials and resource data is accurate;
- Review and validate business cases with a focus on benefits, financial modelling and analysis in relation to project opportunities;
- Take accountability for monitoring the Portfolio budget, ensuring accurate and punctual financial reporting and forecasting;Own and embed Delivery Support and Governance deliverables to the Portfolio as required - consisting of process coordination, artefact creation, communications, coaching and training to suit the needs of the Portfolio;
- Provide the necessary support to the delivery team to ensure adherence to Portfolio framework, Governance and Control measures;
- Drive or support process improvements to support the ongoing maturity of the Portfolio delivery framework. ; and,
- Build communication channels and relationships with the program teams to support our customer expectations and delivery success
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99229. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com