|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||19 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. An opportunity has come available for a Policy Officer. We are currently seeking applications for candidates who have experience in developing policies and producers. This role is a 3-month contract based in Brisbane CBD. If you are a motivated individual looking to join a government department we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
- Developing and reviewing policies and producers for current and new components of legislations and systems.
- Providing expert and accurate advice in relation to the impact of potential policies on legislation and assist with legislative and/or regulatory amendments if required.
- Work in partnership with both internal and external stakeholders to guide consistent service delivery across all divisions through drafting coordinated policies, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with the training and development unit to ensure any relevant learning and development tools are in place to support the business.
- Must be an experienced Policy Officer within the Public Sector
- High level of analysis, review and evaluation to develop policy and procedures
- Capability to establish clear plans and timeframes, reviewing project performance as well as identify opportunities of improvement.
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with various divisions.
- A07 pay rate $70.15 + Super
- 3-month contract - Likely to be extended for a long period
- CBD located
- Innovative team
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Terri-Anne Egan on 07 3023 1001, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101669. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com