About the Company
Our client is one of the world's highly recognised healthcare organisations.
About the Role
You will be responsible for supporting and optimising, Solaris and Linux platforms and other related infrastructure to achieve a high performance of various business applications. This includes ensuring the availability, security and integrity of systems, configuring new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
- Strong experience managing the Unix / Linux platforms which support the organization's objectives and strategic plans
- Experience managing and administering Unix / Linux and virtual operating systems to provide optimal availability and cost-efficiency
- Proven experience managing platform availability and recovery.
- Investigating and resolving complex platform problems
- Ability to providing a high degree of support for the project and operational teams
- Leading continuous process improvement.
- Extensive experience in Solaris and RedHat Linux technology platforms and operating systems
- VERITAS filesystem management and Cluster server and volume manager
- Solaris 10, 11 and Redhat Linux variants
- Experience working with SAN based technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-2006-100658. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com