The position is to administer, support and optimise Solaris and Linux platforms and related infrastructure to achieve high performance of the various business applications.
This includes ensuring the availability, security and integrity of systems, configuring new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment. This position will also be responsible for liaising with Business Owners to assist them scope their computing requirements, manage projects and provide specialist technical advice and services.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the Solaris / Linux platforms which support the organization's objectives and strategic plans
- Managing and administering Solaris / Linux and virtual operating systems to provide optimal availability and cost efficiency
- Manage platform availability and recovery.
- Investigating and resolving complex platform problems
- Providing a high degree of support for project and operational teams
- Leading continuous process improvement.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100227. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com