Our client based in Melbourne CBD is looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to ensure the availability, security and integrity of their Solaris & Linus platforms to drive better outcomes for the business and customer.
You will be apart of an exciting new team. This client provides innovative, competitive and flexible solutions for their clients every day and they genuinely love what they do.
- Strong experience managing the Unix / Linux platforms which support the organization's objectives and strategic plans
- Experience managing and administering Unix / Linux and virtual operating systems to provide optimal availability and cost-efficiency
- Proven experience managing platform availability and recovery.
- Investigating and resolving complex platform problems
- Ability to providing a high degree of support for the project and operational teams
- Leading continuous process improvement.
- Extensive experience in Solaris and RedHat Linux technology platforms and operating systems
- VERITAS filesystem management and Cluster server and volume manager
- Solaris 10, 11 and Redhat Linux variants
- Experience working with SAN based technologies
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com