A government agency.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- 5+ year of experience in infrastructure project deployment and support in a large and complex/diverse service industry organisation.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Advance knowledge of TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, Wireless, Routing protocols, Switching technologies, Network Security, VPN technologies and data transmission security to support large-scale multi-tenancy environment
- CCIE or CCNP certifications.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Nguyen on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90629. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com