|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Our Client delivers world-class education services for Queenslanders and provides personal and professional developments. Our client contributes to the Australian economy by promoting good education and provide good services to the public.
About the Role
As the Network Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering on the technical aspects of various ICT-enabled initiatives currently underway on client current projects. The role will also be responsible for the end-to-end wireless solution into school environments specifically for the implementation support and troubleshooting, integration into management platforms, and operational training during the handover and acceptance period.
You will be responsible to augment internal and partner resources to complete a number of technical system upgrades and develop architectural changes as directed.
- Understands and has demonstrated experience with Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Aruba enterprise network platforms including integration into the large corporate infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to configure and maintain a Hewlett-Packard (HP) and Aruba enterprise network platform.
- Demonstrated experience using Hewlett-Packard Intelligent Management Centre (HP IMC)
- Knowledge and understanding of Hewlett-Packard (HP) Comware Operating System.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex network issues within a production environment.
- Understanding and solid experience of network technologies implementations, authentication methods, management platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in producing as-builts of network implementations.
- Solid experience with ITIL and associated change control methods including operation transformation.
- Demonstrated relationship, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Demonstrated ability to triage, remediate, test, and document technical issues within a wireless network environment.
- Demonstrated previous experience in deploying wireless solutions into large and complex environments, including the solution transition into operational frameworks.
- Demonstrated understanding of business and technical change management practices and commissioning procedures.
- Government experience will be highly regarded.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1072, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103389. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com