|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Principal .NET Developer contract opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. The contract will initially role through until 30 June 2021 with possibility of extension. You will play a key part in the software development team, overseeing the enhancement of maintenance of complex IT systems.
About the Role
- Develop and implement strategic direction for business application software development.
- Set or manage standards for programming tools and techniques, advise on their application and ensure compliance.
- Take accountability for establishing, maintaining and applying governance processes (including design and code reviews) to ensure the quality assurance of products delivered by internal and external suppliers.
- Lead the analysis, design and implementation of new systems.
- Provide Tier 3 application support for IT systems and actively participate in the identification and resolution of issues.
- Provide expert advice on business system solutions, products, implementation, transition and services and provide support and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
You will successfully demonstrate highly developed skills in the following technologies;
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft Design Patterns (MVC, MVVM)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Unit Testing Frameworks (MSTest, nUnit)
- Entity Framework / LINQ to SQL
- Microsoft Web Services technologies.
- Strong knowledge in all phases of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Java development technologies
- Commitment to maintain currency with industry trends and technological advancements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Nicholas.Leong@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102358. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com