- Major Digital Transformation Project
- Be a part of a leading Financial Services Organization
- Immediate Start
Monitor Consulting are currently looking for a Senior Mulesoft Engineer to join our client within the integration environment.
Duration: 6-12+ months
Location: Melbourne CBD
The project involves developing complex back-end Mule/Java applications within mature integration environment, with a microservices-based architecture sitting on an AWS CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborate with enterprise architects, IT program managers and technical teams to build new and enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Participate in phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support
- Strong MuleSoft development experience
- Strong API/integration experience
- Solid backend development experience using Java 1.8+
- Experience within an AWS/CI/CD pipeline
- Containerisation/Kubernetes a bonus
- Excellent communication skill, high level of creativity and analytical skills will be essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 0452277828, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100247. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com