Our client is a CBD-based Global Funds Manager with a great working environment, with large projects/program of work.
We are currently searching for a Senior MuleSoft Developer with previous experience in an Applications Development role, with a focus on system integration.
The position will involve effectively engaging with customers to understand their requirements or issues, analysing the business process requirements and compiling documented technical specifications, defining the components of the solution in line with the system architecture and in consultation with the Solution Architect.
This is a senior level position, and experience in integration development and MuleSoft experience is a must. Experience working on enterprise-wide project would be highly regarded.
Your role will also involve writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality standards, as well as identifying and analysing relevant technology & platform trends that should be brought into the environment.
For this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- +5 years' experience in an Applications Development role, with a focus on system integration.
- Extensive experience in delivering business value through technology including integration platforms (MuleSoft Platform) enhanced by knowledge of operational processes and methods.
- Demonstrated experience with MulesSoft Platform (Mule 3 or 4), Anypoint Studio.
- Experience in designing and building Mule applications targeting superior performance and throughput with large payload will be highly regarded.
- Extensive experience in delivering technology using waterfall and Agile approaches within project governance and frameworks.
- High level of skills and experience in the resolution of IT problems and issues and in mitigating operational risk.
- High level of skills and experience in the analysis of IT requirements and the design and deployment, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of IT systems.
- Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Life Cycle and ability to problem solve, triaging where required.
- Experience in CI/CD will be highly regarded.
- Experience in message-based integration with Common Data Model (CDM) is highly regarded.
- An understanding of API led connectivity design pattern.
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles including Web Services.
- Automation Test Development - Citrus Framework experience preferable
- Ability to solve problems in a creative, timely, commercial manner
- Ability to respond quickly to change in a positive manner
- Strong client focus and service orientated
- Collaborative style and excellent team player
- Capable of a high attention to detail
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
GRAB this opportunity while it last! Your expertise will make a direct impact to the business.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don't hold back, contact us now, APPLY, and find out more…
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Praneil Raniga on 0430 040 046, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99171. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com