|Posted||14 days ago|
About the Company
An international investment leader and provider for wealth funds and superannuation. Delivering to an array of likeminded investors globally.
About the role
Mulesoft Developer required for a 9 months contract to join an integration project focused on investment systems.
Previous experience in an Applications Development role, with a focus on system integration for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Extensive experience in delivering business value through technology including integration platforms, especially MuleSoft enhanced by knowledge of operational processes and methods.
- Extensive experience in delivering technology using waterfall and Agile approaches within project governance and frameworks.
- High level of skills and experience in the resolution of IT problems and issues and in mitigating operational risk.
- High level of skills and experience in the analysis of IT requirements and the design and deployment, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of IT systems.
- Demonstrated skill and experience in the following:
Mule 4 (would consider version 3)
- Demonstrated substantial understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and ability to problem solve, triaging where required.
- An understanding of API led connectivity design pattern.
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architecture principles including Web Services. Personal Skills
- Excellent client service skills, utilising well developed written and verbal communication skills, and applying good stakeholder management abilities
- High level of personal integrity and discipline
- High attention to detail
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with business units and C&I staff
- Commitment to quality and drive to deliver objectives
- Ability to work with other units and staff to deliver highly effective business systems solutions
- Ability to respond quickly to change in a positive manner
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision - WFH/remote work is a consideration
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rell Werner on 0488 622 644, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103630. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com