|Location||South Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||2 months ago|
This evolving and well-respected, industry funds management organisation is looking for a passionate and values-driven Team Leader to inspire, drive and lead a small Membership Services team into a dynamic new phase of growth.
You have the chance to join an incredible organisation that puts the well-being and care for their clients and staff above call numbers and transactional exchanges. If this thought excites and connects with you, then this could be your wonderful new career step.
Work with a driven and engaged Management team that will give you a wealth of support and care for your overall development and well-being. Gain a healthy balance in you life while still satisfying your hunger for challenge, true leadership and a non-stop position.
- Supervision/leadership for a team of three confident Membership Services members
- Emotional intelligence and maturity to guide a the team into a new company growth cycle
- Bring in new ideas for maintaining high staff moral and energy
- Mentoring, coaching and identifying strengths in team for cross-skill development
- Ensure system compliance
- Maintaining customer satisfaction in a challenging industry environment
- Improving staff productivity and efficiency through learning and multi-skilling
You will be considered for this opportunity if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Customer Service Team Leader within the professional services industry
- Proven leadership skills with ability to mentor, coach and supervise customer service staff through a stage of change and growth
The right person includes key qualities of resiliance, persistence and a sense of humor. In this industry, things don't always go to plan, so you will need to create, inspire and make the best of every given situation.
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and staff;
- Incredibly supportive Management team;
- Future career development opportunities to evolve and expand;
- Genuinely caring and engaged culture of 22 passionate team members; and
- Attractive salary package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101508. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com