|Location||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||30 days ago|
About the Company
This company is a diversified energy company with a large portfolio developed to meet the changing demands of the Queensland and National electricity markets. Delivering solutions that balance the needs of the environment and communities, this organisation delivers reliable and affordable energy solutions and has grown to be one of the largest operators in Australia. As a result of internal movement the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team that will play a pivotal role within Group Finance in the preparation, analysis and reporting of data.
About the Role
The main purpose of the role will be to provide insight into results through effective analysis of monthly accounts. Your key duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in preparation of month end management reporting packages
- Analyse actual results versus budget/forecast
- Assist in preparation of monthly Board papers
- Assist with the integration of acquired businesses with a specific focus on management accounting activities
- Production of commercially focused reporting that aids strategic decision making
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Act as a true business partner and develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience within complex corporate environment. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to understand and report on financial information, you will have outstanding financial modelling skills and you will have previous experience in a Senior Management Accountant role with the ability to manage to autonomously manage the budgeting and forecasting function. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal. This role will be offered intially on a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100877. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com