Federal government agency seeking Two Senior Java Developers to join their team. 12-month contract with likely extension.
About the Role
Part of the development team building an ecosystem of applications that support a host of business functions with a JAVA back end and a .NET front end.
Role is in Canberra.
- Prolific Java experience, enterprise design patterns, JPA, JEE an advantage, reactive programming an advantage. Web service development, SOAP and REST APIs.
- Maven lifecycle management, Continuous Integration, Unit and System Integration testing.
- Major database experience, including data modelling, stored procedures. Oracle preferred.
- Unix/Linux, Bash, AWS development
- Previous experience working in Australia Public Sector
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Vaz on 02 8093 0602, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100636. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com