|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About our Client
Our client is the world's largest ICT company by revenue and Innovation is in their DNA. They employ 40,000 people across 57 countries by bringing together the world's best technology companies and emerging innovators, they work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world.
About the Role
Our client has identified a requirement for a Senior Software Engineer to commence on an urgent basis and support their high priority software and application development project works.
You will be required to contribute to the specification, development, installation and maintenance of these systems.
This is a project role come about due to critical, functionality project. The team are seeking a really strong back end java developer with strong integration experience bespoke system, sprints, models.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Form part of a technical team responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of existing systems along with the production of new systems.
- Liaise with professional and technical staff regarding setting up appropriate hardware, software and operating system environments, carry out integration tasks, perform data configuration, as well as complex problem resolution.
- Conducting a variety tasks across the Software Development Lifecycle with real time and business systems.
- Carry out complex software implementation tasks, as well as extended periods of technical validation activities.
- Carry out the upgrade and enhancement of various existing Systems as well as conduct maintenance. investigation and defect rectification, as well as assist with testing activities if required.
- Utilise analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Integration experience
- Version 9 upwards Java
- Postgres Database
- Angular and front end (just need to know enough to link the front end design to the backend functions)
- Java script
- Rest API
- Agile development experience
- At least 7 years with Backend Programming in Java
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102642. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com