Our client is an iconic Australian organisation within the telecommunication industry. They operate in a complex environment which includes a multitude of stakeholders and many vendors. They are well into a wide array of business, compliance and complex technology transformation initiatives.
Currently, they require a number of Business Analysts to support them. These teams are currently looking for a Business Analyst's who have experience with IBM Sterling Commerce - Order Managerment System (OMS).
Activities may include:
- Document as-is and to-be processes
- Analyse business processes
- Requirements facilitation and other analytical skills;
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to facilitate workshops;
- Process mapping, Data Migration, Agile ways of working
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies
- Experience gathering business requirements, articulation and validation, process mapping and policy/ procedural documentation
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite - word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasker and strong ability to prioritise
- Ability to work with ambiguous legislation
- Experience with IBM Sterling Commerce (OMS) is a MUST!!!
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading telecommunications company in the Melbourne CBD on an initial 6 to 12 month contract working on a major transformation program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533 quoting ref no. JO-1807-89918. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com