About the Company
They create technology and partner with clients to their solve problems.
About the Role
- Work on large scale enterprise projects
- Develop apps used by millions of consumers
- Contribute to projects for our client's companies
- Strong commercial experience developing native iOS applications for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch using Swift.
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience using Bitrise CI/CD Platform
- Strong understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with object-oriented programming, architecture, and understanding of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, Coordinators.
- Knowledge of standard iOS design patterns, UX, and best practices.
- Able to build beautiful UI in code, as well as in Storyboards/XIB
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100958. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com