This business is a true household name across Austalia. They are well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high-quality work. They are looking to hire a talented and creative iOS Developer to join them on a 6-month initial basis with definite room for extension.
About the Role
You will be working in a high performing team of 6 developers who are practicing Agile very well. They are currently working on monthly rollouts of greenfield features and have a large scale rebuild happening in the near future. Their apps are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, offering amazing learnings and opportunities to develop new skills.
They are open-minded on domain experince with mindset, approach and coding ability being the most important. Understanding that the ability to enrich their culture is equally important as technical skills.
- Proficient in Swift and Objective C
- You build it you run it approach and attitude
- Solid experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Proficient experience with tools for testing and profiling
- Experience with mobile testing best practices
- A passion for creating quality software
- Flawless communication skills are essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99757. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com