About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Financial Institutions, they provide a comprehensive and integrated range of Financial Service products to individuals and businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
You will be working in a high performing team of developers who are practicing Agile very well. They are currently working on a UI uplift adding more features that are aligned with Customer Journeys. Their apps are used by millions of customers.
- Proficient in Swift
- Proficient in Objective-C
- Awareness of Objective-C and Swift interoperability and bridging.
- Experience with Universal Apps in a large scale deployment (>500,000 users)
- Experience with Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodologies
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience using Git
- Experience performing Code Reviews through Pull Requests
- A solid understanding of risk and security within the context of iOS
- Experience with Accessibility
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Experience with Interface Builder
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99034. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com