|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Join a top performing Agile team in one of Australia's largest organisations. They are looking for Senior iOS Engineer to join them working on their native mobile apps. Having recently launched their most successful mobile applications, they're looking for more team member sot contribute to the next phase of their FY21 mobile roadmap.
You'd be working across exciting new projects and development new application features for their highest performing applications.
This is an initial 3 month requirement, however it is highly likely to extend beyond that.
Skills required for this position;
- iOS / Swift / Objective-C
- CI/CD processes
- 5+ years' experience working with Native iOS
- Highly proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with Accessibility
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring junior developers, performing code reviews
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside passionate, innovative, talented team, including people with skillsets outside of programming (UX Designers, BA's, Product Owners, Testers etc)
- In-house development programs and upskilling encouraged
- Work life balance/ flexible work arrangements
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102568. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com