Davidson is excited to partner up with one of our major clients in Brisbane in the search of their next Senior Information Security Specialist. This is an initial 6 month contract with a strong chance of extension. You will hit the ground running with some major cyber security responsibilities including threat and risk assessments, staff training and business process improvement.
About the Role
As the Senior Information Security Specialist, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Threat and risk assessment
- Business process improvement
- Development and implementation of cyber security standards, processes and procedures
- Development of cyber security performance metrics
- Training in relation to information security awareness
- Extensive experience in Cyber Security
- Extensive experience in assessing, implementing and monitoring cyber security risks and threats
- Experience with industry standards such as ISO27001 and ISO27002
- Experience with business process design and improvement
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in today, as this role is progressing quickly.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101249. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com