|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Senior IT Risk and Security Officer
About the Organisation
Based in one of the fastest growing regions in Australia, with a culture of work-life balance and valuing diversity of opinion, this company operates critical infrastructure. Multiple offices from Brisbane north to the Sunshine Coast offer the opportunity to live and work in an area with an abundance of lifestyle options.
About the Role
This is a green-fields position for the right candidate. An opportunity to come in, set the direction, both operationally and strategically, define the details, and deliver tangible outcomes in the implementation of a Technology Risk Management framework within a hybrid DC/Cloud and integrated Operational Technology environment. Reporting to the Risk and Security Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading Technology Risk Management and normal GRC activities / processes, registers and documentation
- Stakeholder engagement at all levels, workshopping, communicating and improving Technology Risk management and Security Maturity across the organisation
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with current and future technology and services vendors to ensure surety and stability.
- Management / Liaison with all providers of assurance and audit and remediation activities
- Review, maintain and manage annual DRP and Security Tests
- Review and advise on security breaches and risks
- Stay informed on security and risk management developments and provide advice and recommendations to meet emerging threats
- Provide expert technical and security advice to ensure compliance with standards and policies across all systems and infrastructure projects, developments and upgrades.
You're an experienced IT Security and Risk professional with a track record in managing and communicating with all levels on Technology Risk and improving the security maturity levels of an organisation, preferably within a multi-year program. You're also keen to write your own story and achievements when it comes to operationalising Security and Risk Management in a virtually green-fields environment. You may be part of a team now and can demonstrate that you are ready to take the next step and lead these activities.
Your achievements and skills will also include:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Security or ITIL certifications
- Knowledge and experience in Disaster Recovery Planning activities
- Demonstrated stakeholder and written communication skills
- Demonstrated Vendor liaison and contract management experience
- Managing Cyber Security planning and demonstrating successful delivery of operational and strategic projects as well as BAU.
- Operational Technology / IT integration would be a bonus.
Work-life balance and flexibility in location and how you execute. The salary package for this role is competitive, and the employer is happy to meet the market as required. The biggest reward will be the future career opportunities that come from successfully improving the organisations technology risk-posture and delivering the program's outcomes.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 0407 758 629, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101766. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com