The City of Sydney is delivering a Green, Global and Connected City. They are known nationally and globally as a city that is innovative, iconic and modern and with this in mind, they are looking for a collaborative, inspiring and influential Senior Human Resource Business Partner to work with the people leader to continue the transformational change that will secure their position as leaders in the field of connected, integrated and modern cities.
This integral role will see the successful applicant provide guidance and advice on a broad range of HR related matters across the organisation and contribute to workforce planning to enable the achievement of business goals.
This dynamic position will see you responsible for the key following activities:
- Partner with respective Divisions and Business Unit managers to develop their organisational effectiveness and instil a robust workplace culture.
- Provide professional advice relating to complex HR issues such as industrial relations, awards and conditions of employment.
- Develop, implement and evaluate workforce management plans.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvements within the HR practice.
As a senior business advisor you will have the following experience:
- Demonstrated consultative approach to delivering high quality HR services and advice to managers and employees in a complex and diverse business environment.
- Strong negotiating, influencing and stakeholder management skills and the ability to create and maintain high quality, effective relationships across a diverse portfolio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and articulately present at both an executive and staff level.
- Robust experience in the legislative and industrial framework that applies to human resource management issues and legal bodies that are associated with a large organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications at post graduate degree level in human resource management or a related discipline coupled with significant experience in a similar role with an ongoing commitment to professional development.
This role represents a unique opportunity to work with a respected industry and community leader, and offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions, flexible hours and a 19 day month. This is a 12 month fixed contract.
To have a confidential discussion about this opportunity please call Rachel Patton on 02 8093 0619..
Applications close COB Friday 3rd August, 2018