|Posted||15 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
Our client is looking for a Human Factors Engineer with expertise in their field. A key element will be recognized expertise in system engineering, you will possess the ability to solve difficult technical issues and contribute to the human factors technical strategy.
- Contribute to the development of the Human Factors body of Knowledge
- Ensure customer satisfaction measures are met
- Ensures costs for the area are managed in line with agreed measures
- Responsible for producing and maintaining reports and documentation in order to mitigate of costs
- Attend Bid and Project meetings to remain informed of technical challenges / improvements coming from the project
- Apply appropriate Human Factors expertise to the Bid / Project including: task analysis, human error identification & human reliability analysis, workstation design & assessment, ergonomic control room layout design, HMI &HCI design, and usability testing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrated expertise with a range of HF analysis techniques
- Expertise in integrating human factors into the systems engineering approach.
- Ability to audit and conduct objective reviews of engineering products
- Experience in management of engineering analysis, design and integration activities
- A high level of analytical and / or problem solving skills.
- Experience of defence projects using ASDEFCON
- Experience with IP and related communications technologies.
- Eligible to obtain an Australian Security Clearance (Australian Citizen)