About the Company:
I am working with a Government client looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. This is a contract opportunity based in Sydney CBD, till end of June 2021, with a good potential to extend. The role requires the selected candidate to work from office.
Skills and Experience Required:
- High level competency with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Design agency and/or public‐sector experience highly regarded.
- Strong experience in creating digital assets including 3D graphics, animation and ad units highly regarded.
- Experience with mark‐up language such as HTML and CSS for basic front‐end design and EDM creations.
- Experience with animation tools such as After Effects and Adobe Animate.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Work with the communications teams to understand and develop briefs.
- Develop concepts to produce high quality marketing and communications assets.
- Produce and evolve brand identities and visual guides as needed.
- Establish and maintain systems for storage of finished art and asset libraries.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicates with stakeholders about the benefit of each option.
- Follow all Agency policies, procedures and instructions and take reasonable care for your own health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
PLEASE NOTE: Australian Citizenship is a necessary condition of eligibility
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx), ref no. JO-2009-101450. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com