|Posted||11 days ago|
About the Company
Want to join one of Australia's largest organisations? A chance to work with their top Agile teams has come up and they need a Senior Fullstack Java Developer that's up for working on challenging projects that will innovate their platform and benefit their customers.
About the Role
You will be responsible for full life cycle development and stakeholder engagement and communication. This company needs someone who will be able to design, implement and test new functionalities of the platform, maintain and extend a single platform that is developed in house and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable. You will need to collaborate well within your team and overseas, so confident communication skills are a must!
Tech stack: Java / Springboot / ReactJS / API / Microservices / AWS
You will be:
- Highly proficient in Java 8/11 and be confident with Java related frameworks (especially Spring Boot)
- Experience with designing APIs and implementing micro services
- Familiar with databases such as Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Familiar with building highlight resilient, highly available and scalable applications
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BONUS! if you have any NodeJS experience
There's a huge opportunity to grow within this company. Having now adapted to the new COVID norm, they encourage working from home!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2102-103024. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com