|Posted||21 days ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Senior Full Stack Developer contract opportunity. This exciting contract role will see you through until 30 July 2021 while leaving your mark on high profile government project work. You will work on leading React/Angular and NodeJS technical stack.
You will successfully demonstrate skills and experience in:
- Working in a product-focused team
- React.js and Node.js, plus Vue.js and Angular would be desirable
- Front-end single page application (SPA), application architecture eg patterns for routing, state management (Apollo GraphQL client), authentication, feature flags, forms & validation
- Working with UI libraries and design systems, including knowledge of HTML5, CSS frameworks, responsive design
- Integrating with APIs using GraphQL & REST
- Developing Node.js API services (REST or GraphQL) using Typescript
- Unit, Integration and end-to-end testing
- Cloud technologies, exposure to AWS services is vital (Lambda, Dynamo etc)
- CI/CD and automation
- JIRA, Confluence and GitLab/GitHub
Get your application in today as this role is closing soon this week!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com