About the Company
Want to work for a company at the forefront of new technology?
Join a leading business in their field with a focus on creating exceptional customer experience driven by technology with their newly revised business model. Their software is used by over half a million users globally and they're looking for someone to join their team of high performing developers.
About the Role
You will be working directly with a newly established engineering team within a cross-functional setting, stakeholders and sponsors who are committed to your career development.
You would be working across all projects integral to the business, developing new web applications using front-end technologies, specifically React/Redux, and leveraging your existing cloud computing experience to assist in this company's adoption of AWS.
You would be responsible for providing technology-based solutions that incorporate strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet business needs.
You will also be heavily involved in coaching and mentoring the wider team.
You will be a strong communicator and all round Frontend/Fullstack developer who is willing to contribute clean, production ready and testable code.
- Experience with modern frontend tooling; Typescript, Webpack, npm/yarn, sass/SCSS
- Experience working with CI/CD (Jenkins) and AWS
- Being confident working in a modern engineering environment: following TDD, BDD, Agile methodologies
- Exceptional coaching and mentoring skills (you don't just do it, you love it!)
- Some backend skills (one of: .Net, Python, Ruby, Java)
You will be part of an amazing work culture, with great offices, a great salary, training budgets, and a flexible working culture. In return, some of the perks this business offers include:
- Casual dress
- Access to training conferences and learning development programs
- Newly fit, modem offices with table tennis and meditation rooms
- Excellent parental leave
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99621. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com