|Posted||2 months ago|
Primary Purpose of The Role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join a central Sydney Local Government Organisation. Working closely with senior business partners to provide detailed, relevant, and up to date financial insights and analysis, this role will suit individuals from a government of private sector background.
Role and responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Taking ownership of preparing monthly variance analysis on the performance of the business
- Preparing and maintaining Council's Long-Term Financial Plan to support the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework.
- Be responsible for the consolidated budget and forecast, as well as working directly with the business partners and senior leadership to help improve business performance.
- Effective Supervision and development of the team including identifying and developing opportunities to enhance the team's capabilities to support finance functions and financial system management policies, protocols, and controls.
- Identify trends, key driver's themes, and create reports to help systematise analysis processes.
- Production of the management reports.
To be successful in this role it is likely that you will have a suitably aligned degree together with considerable experience in a similar role with either CA or CPA accreditation.
This is a key appointment for council and a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Sydney based finance professional.
For more information and to discuss this role in detail, please contact me directly on the details below.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gareth Broadrick on 0402 639 431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101916. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com