|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
With over 40 years of operational excellence, this ASX listed organisation continues to grow rapidly through a diversified portfolio of developments and the provision of innovative service offerings. Having a proven ability to maintain growth and deliver profits in a changing market, they forge ahead as a leader with an ongoing commitment to achieving a superior level of service through positive customer experiences.
To support planned operation growth, an opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Finance Professional to join the team, in a role that will see them working in partnership with the Development Managers across the business to achieve long-term sustainable growth.
About the Role
This role will be influential in supporting the QLD strategy by partnering with the GM's of the division and the broader development team to ensure project metrics are financially sound. You will be charged with the development and implementation of commercial strategies and initiatives through the following responsibilities:
- Support the financial requirements of the QLD development team through assisting in the preparation of management and financial reports
- Perform detailed analysis of 5 year business performance and identify areas of risk and opportunity within the division
- Drive the implementation of new reporting systems to ensure the efficient preparation and reporting of key information (both financial and non-financial) used to make strategic business decisions
- Maintain effective financial controls over cash control, capital expenditure and investments
- Monitor project feasibilities and ensure forecast cash flow
- Ensure annual budgets and all other financial reports are prepared as required.
- Provide interpretations and recommendations on financial performance and variances in budget.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience at the Management or Controller level in a large complex organisation operating across a number domestic or international markets. You will have extensive experience in partnering with senior internal stakeholders, where you have demonstrated experience in providing financial advice and oversee the production of financial reporting and analysis. Experience in undertaking due diligence activities on new acquisitions and preparation of financial impacts for various acquisition scenarios will also be highly favourable.
You will have a minimum of 10 years' experience post CA/CPA qualification having gained this qualification in a Chartered firm. Possessing the ability to resolve issues and pursue business opportunities as they are identified, you will need demonstrate that you have a strong commercial acumen with highly developed communication skills. It is essential that you are a natural influencer with the ability to engage as a true business partner. Ideally you will come from a Property and Construction background.
Attracting the markets best talent is essential and they do this by offering a diverse and dynamic environment in which skill development and career progression is unparalleled. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront in its field within a dynamic industry along with an enviable culture and attractive salary package.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 0452 548 494 or Michael Donnelly on 0401 530 195, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103330. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com