About the Company
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
To support the growth and continued success of Davidson Recruitment, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst to join the team and be a key conduit between business operations and finance. Using your financial and business knowledge to deliver key insights in to business performance your role will include:
- Development and deployment of the management reporting suite
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly performance reporting delivering insightful analysis and commentary.
- Preparation of rolling forecasts and divisional annual budgets
- Provision of data and insights for key operational and business decisions that will improve outcomes
- Manage processes ensuring the adherence to monthly reporting timetables
- Establish procedures and workflows to ensure compliance and all contractual commitments are in accordance with delegated authorities
- Take the lead on specific projects under the guidance of the Financial Controller
To be successful in this role you will be a driven individual with a proven track record of delivering results within challenging timeframes. You will have a minimum of 5 years post CA/CPA qualification, have extensive experience in commercial analysis and performance reporting and have an advanced level of excel skills, experience in BI reporting and ideally practical experience with Microsoft Navision. A working knowledge of Australian Taxation Compliance is also desirable. You will also be able to demonstrate your experience in delivering reporting that drives outcomes and have the ability to build relationships and engage across different levels of management across an organisation.
At Davidson, our employees are rewarded with a competitive salary and incentive rewards including a perfromance bonus scheme. You will have access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business and a family first culture that respects work/life balance.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89510. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com