We're looking for people who can help shape our clients business for the future and take them next level. If this sounds like a match and you're a Senior Estimator with experience in Retail, Workplace, Health and Commercial, we'd love to hear from you.
About our Role
They specialise in high-end construction and project management across various sectors. With strong relationships with a number of key brands have positioned them as a national market leader. They are an energetic and ambitious business with a dynamic team - and due to continued growth, are looking to appoint a Senior Estimator to join the Sydney team. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside some of the industry's leaders, with cutting edge technologies that will revolutionise the market.
As a Senior Estimator, your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Reviewing and assessing tenders, ensuring all tender documents are complete and correct
- Adhering to strict timelines and plans that ensure key milestones are met each week
- Developing a thorough understanding of each project and sourcing Subcontractors and Suppliers with a high level of capability and compliance as needed
- Partnering closely with our Relationship Managers (BDMs) throughout the tender process to ensure success
- Collaborating with our construction team from the beginning of the process, to ensure we are estimating the best possible build to deliver the client's outcome to budget
- Approving various purchase orders on projects you estimate to ensure cost control is managed throughout the project
- Conducting status review meetings with the project team as required as well as participating in post project debriefs to ensure continued growth and development of our team
- Following our processes for best outcomes and a positive team environment.
Skills and experience required to perform in the Senior Estimator role:
- Be adept at managing and overseeing the delivery of various tender opportunities and or cost plans.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have a minimum of 5 years estimation experience working on various projects within fitout, new build, refurbishment, heritage and hospitality style fit outs; ranging from $10mill. to $100mill.
- Have excellent attention to detail, including understanding plans, various documentation - as well as strong written and presentation skills with proficiency with technology.
- Be a confident communicator who can share your knowledge and expertise in a way that demonstrates value to our clients and prospects.
- Work as a team player to build positive trusted relationships with clients, designers, subcontractors, suppliers, colleagues and leadership.
- Be open to mentoring, learning and ongoing personal and professional development.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90267. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com