About the role:
In the role of Senior Digital Services Advisor you will contribute to operational management of integrated digital products and services including online services, internal and third-party provided apps, electronic correspondence, direct debit schemes, and digital help and authentication mechanisms. You will apply a strong understanding of customer experience, iterative enhancement programs, realtime analytics and lifecycle and reputation management to deliver excellent user experience outcomes.
- Lead product lifecycle and reputation management of internal and third party provided digital products and services including devising iterative programs of work, technical specialist/subject matter expertise, management of app store feedback and ratings, issues analysis, user acceptance testing, and associated published content for product updates.
- Maintain strong supply and delivery chain relationships with Information Technology Branch, program and project managers, policy units, suppliers, partners, third party app providers and other key stakeholders in order to effectively coordinate timely resolution of urgent issues and consult on impact of proposed changes to ensure product and service quality is maintained through software releases.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to internal and external stakeholders on effective integration of new digital products and services and their continuing management and maintenance
- Maintain and improve responsive digital communication and help strategies and internal knowledge base material to enhance the experience of customers using digital products and services and the capability of internal service delivery staff to directly assist digital channel customers via phone, livechat or counter channels.
- Monitor digital product and service performance by maintaining reporting dashboards, providing ad hoc reports and analysing data from a range of sources including using website tracking tools, app store download data and customer feedback mechanisms
- Maintain the quality of digital products and services and resultant customer experience by ensuring consistency and excellent usability for standard components and artefacts
- Maintain website pages and app content for digital products and services in collaboration with communication teams.
- Investigate non-standard issues about digital products and services raised by customers through informal online feedback and formal complaints including composing responses on individual sensitive matters and systemic analyses resulting in escalation and/or implementation of minor business improvements or holistic solutions across service delivery channels.
- Lead or support urgent investigation and resolution of system issues disrupting service delivery across one or more channels including impact analysis, developing workarounds based on channel, system, policy and procedures knowledge and publishing of changed content or user acceptance testing of system changes.
- You show a willingness to try new ways of working. You generate and share creative ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- You clarify tasks, You energetically approach challenges. You set priorities and organise yourself to meet deadlines. You report progress and any potential delays or issues which may impact on others.
- Your written and verbal communication is clear and concise. You model open communication. You actively and attentively listen to others. You demonstrate a friendly and engaging interpersonal style. You builds networks with peers and work collaboratively with others.
- You are able to evidence knowledge in your specialist and/or functional area. You demonstrate strong skills in your specialist and/or functional area. You are disciplined in maintaining a high standard of practice in your specialist and/or functional area.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99410. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com