|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Role
UX writers understand how important language is to product design. They know that the words they use make a huge difference to a user's experience.You will provide strong leadership around product content strategy and UX writing as a member of both the broader Experience team and the Content, Search and Social teams - a multidisciplinary group of designers, researchers, writers and publishers who collaborate closely with each other and the larger organisation to creat compelling, user-friendly and informative experiences for our customers.
- Work closely with both the Experience team as well as producers, product managers and developers to create and maintain the vision for content
- Develop and maintain content processes and artifacts within large programs and projects across the enterprise, while aligning to and leading a central UX Writing / Content Strategy function
- Manage a small UX content tribe, including planning, development, performance and process
- Plan, create, deliver and manage content artifacts and deliverables that inform and enhance design
- Lead best practice UX Writing and product content strategy and UX Writing processes, supporting and developing other UX writers.
- Strong understanding of UX content principles, digital content strategy and digital content design and development
- Professional experience working as a writer on digital product experiences.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration and teamwork skills, with experience leading UX content design by facilitating content research and stakeholder workshops to inform content recommendations.
- Extensive experience leading the creation and execution of content strategy activities in the digital product space.
- Experience leading content development for large scale websites or networks of sites, creating and refining content for multiple channels and products/services. Direct experience with research and testing on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages, taxonomy and nomenclature
- Strong experience working in an agile environment, and an understanding of agile methods and processes.
- A good understanding of the design process, and how language affects user experiences.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter - ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson at Simone.Wilson@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2101-102650. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com