About the Role:
The Senior Solutions Developer contributes to the development of software applications that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes and improves business efficiencies and processes through leveraging a range of technologies specifically applied to the development,delivery and administration of learning and teaching.
- Engage and collaborate with customers, project leads
- Contribute technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance quality of solution design and user experience.
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of solutions and enhancements being prepared for release.
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles.
- Provide application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of solution related service outages.
- Analyse and critically evaluate information from multiple sources using strong data mining and analysis processes that drive solution approaches in the light of competing stakeholder views and needs.
- Develop a close working relationship with partners to deliver a common set of outcomes which are aligned with the requirements of the business.
- Collaborate with technical specialists, service management stakeholders and relevant subject matter experts to develop and establish solution development standards and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of contemporary solution development tools, to design, build and develop solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Continuously engage the industry to maintain a thorough understanding of emerging and innovative trends and where applicable use this knowledge to progress our corporate application portfolio.
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.
- Relevant education, training and/or experience equivalent to a postgraduate degree together with relevant experience with solutions technology support and development in a large and diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership along with the ability to influence, mentor and support a collaborative team with a complex technological and business environment
- Demonstrated experience working within cross functional teams in an agile environment, incorporating identity, integration, development and operations to collaboratively deliver working solutions.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing contemporary web applications utilising cloud services such as Amazon Web Services incorporating Serverless broad range of tangible benefits.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing API's utilising modern technology patterns such as REST and GraphQL along with an understanding of Learning Tool Interoperability.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting, mainteining and customising large and complex enterprise systems.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99564. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com