About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Financial Institutions, they provide a comprehensive and integrated range of Financial Service products to individuals and businesses throughout the world. They are well into a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders.
About the Role
You'll be part of a team of analysts helping to deliver high-quality changes, investigate incidents, fix problems and manage infrastructure. You'll work closely with our colleagues in Technology and the wider company to understand their requirements and keep them informed on issues and changes that will influence their work.
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call roster to ensure critical applications are Always On for our colleagues and customers, and work overtime as required to fix service impacting incidents, maintain our technology services and assist with change delivery.
- Provide programming support on FLIC -Delphi Apps
- Designing, coding, review, testing and implementing complex application changes;
- Source code management;
- Preparation of relevant documentation;
- Managing and planning own work;
- Developing / coaching of other team members;
- Management of production incident/problem records;
- Problem analysis/resolution02 (including impact analysis);
- Develop/use tools to analyse performance/impacts on service;
- Test case development / documentation
- Extensive commercial software development experience
- Accumulated extensive experience working with Delphi and related technologies and frameworks
- Strong RDBMS and SQL experience
- Design, documentation/communication and architecture skills
- A strong understanding of OO programming
- Able to work independently and collaborate with team members in other locations
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99582. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com