|Posted||2 months ago|
Join a leading utilities organisation that is integrating a new billing system.
About the Role
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.
- 5+ years of commercial data analysis, modeling, and mapping experience
- Commercial experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Energy Billing System experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).