|Posted||3 months ago|
About the Role
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation of the ETL of their Data Warehouse. You will look at their current environment and provide a consultative approach to other tools in the market that could be a better fit for the purpose of the organisation. Additionally, you will work across architecture and modeling for their Data Warehouse solution.
- Solid Experience AWS, EC2, S3, lambda, Athena, EMR etc
- Strong experience building CI/CD frameworks and workflows.
- Strong ETL/ELT experience
- Experience working with Python
- Strong data warehouse experience
- Unit Testing experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com