|Posted||29 days ago|
About the Role
This opportunity plays a vital role in driving data analysis activities for an important project. This role will collaborate with various IT and business stakeholders to profile, analyse, cleanse, and reconcile the data within a project.
You will foster communication and collaborative relationships across the team with the Scrum Masters, Analysts, Developers, and other key stakeholders across the business. Additionally, develop frameworks for data assurance and reconciliation.
- 5+ years as a Data Analyst
- Strong stakeholder engagement, ability to translate technical requirements to business stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience of ETL and Data Warehousing
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working in the energy & metering industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101280. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com