|Posted||8 days ago|
This organisation is looking to transform its data assets. They are experiencing challenges in sourcing data from applications and legacy warehouses in a timely manner to populate their analytics enviornment.
About the Role
- Able to analyse requirements and map data between source systems, legacy warehouses, lakes and analytics environments based on these requirements. Ideal - prior experience in the NAB environment, either working with sources systems, the NAB legacy warehouse (GDW) or the next generation data hub.
- Ability to work with source systems and business stakeholders to understand existing data models and overlay the business context accordingly. Ideal - experience working with banking applications and/or the data requirements for AML.
- Able to analyse datasets and construct DML (e.g. SQL statements) to streamline the transition from requirements to design to build.
- Able to drive outcomes and end-to-end delivery of data sourcing, across multiple hand-off points and organisational constructs. Ideal - delivery experience in NAB or similarly complex environments.
- Able to identify improvements across the above-mentioned data journey to remove waste and continually reduce cycle times.
- Able to demonstrate and coach teams on lean and DevOps principles in the context of data management (Data Ops).
- Strong SQL experience
- DevOps experience
- ETL experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102670. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com