|Posted||12 days ago|
Hot off the press, we are excited to partner with one of our well-respected government clients in the search of their next Senior Cyber Security Specialist. This contract will see you through until EOFY 2021 with a strong chance of extension.
You will work within a high performing Operations team and provide Tier 3 operational support to upkeep the department's security capability. You will provide expert advice in relation to different cyber security matters and help maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets. You will work in a large scale enterprise environment that strictly complies to cyber security standards and best practices.
About the Role
- Provide Tier 3 operational support, installation, configuration and management services required to maintain the security of supported applications and services.
- Analyse, investigate, contain, eradicate, recover, document and report on security events and incidents.
- Identify and implement strategies to address security events in alignment with best-practice standards and procedures.
- Consult with IT and business staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications, software and cloud services.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Provide expert advice to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets, according to NIST and ISO security standards.
- Extensive Cyber Security Operations experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification (CSX-P) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Experience working within relevant standards such as ASD ISM, ISO27001 and ISO27002, Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture and Information Security Policy (IS18:2018).
- Proven experience delivering and securing cloud based solutions and services, including:
- IaaS within Azure and AWS,
- Microsoft SaaS offerings (O365, SharePoint Online etc),
- Cloud SaaS providers.
- Experience in Tier 3 support, maintenance and problem resolution of security infrastructure and services, including:
- Enterprise Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Email and Web Content Filtering
- IAM and AD
- Networking and VPN solutions
- DNS, NTP, FTP
- Logging, Auditing and Monitoring
- Endpoint Securit
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Get your application in today, as this role is closing soon this week.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102499. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com