About the Company
I am working with a large State Government client looking for a Senior Creative Designer for a period of 2 months, based in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
The role requires one to put on their creative hats and work using industry best practices for seeing designs from concept to delivery. The role requires designing expertise in delivering digital newsletters, banners, apps and other electronic media, advertising campaigns, marketing collateral, logos and illustrations, and developing/ updating brand style guides and templates. Demonstrated experience working in a multi-disciplinary team including copywriters, designers and marketers is a must.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Relevant experience working in agency or client setup
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent in creative designing
- Advanced level skills in marketing automation software such as Mailchimp, SalesForce and Swift Digital and in Adobe - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite, Sketch
- Proven experience in both digital and print media
- Extensive experience and understanding of design in a digital setting and ability to work within wireframes desirable
- Excellent communication skills and
- Ability to pay attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Astha Kapoor with a copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100819. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com