About the Company
Multi-award winning, privately owned, National commercial construction company well known for their incredible project portfolio based in inner Sydney
About the Role
This is work within and support the commercial construction team. You will be working alongside a talented project team managing the construction of a $40Million New-build School.
- Procurement of all trade subcontractor packages including prepare scopes of work, tender packages, prepare comparisons
- Monthly forecasting and financial reporting to senior management
- Assess subcontractor variations and monthly progress claims
- Prepare subcontract agreements for all trade subcontractor and consultancy packages
- Prepare and submit monthly head contract progress claims
- Prepare and submit head contract variations
- Administer and comply with head contract obligations
- Administer and comply with subcontract agreement obligations
- Communicate and build relationship with Client
- Attend Client and subcontractor meetings
You will be/have:
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or similar with a minimum of 2+ years proven experience
- Previous experience with Contract Management Software Packages
- Previous Education Projects will be Highly regarded
- Experienced on commercial new build projects in excess of $20Million
- Proactive, forward-thinking approach to the role
- Highly-developed set of communication skills coupled with excellent personal presentation.
They reward their staff with great salaries, development and progression.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1803-87760. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com