A great opportunity working with a large financial services organisation for a Senior Consultant, to support them in managing a multimillion dollar investment portfolio.
Working on multiple programs of work to analyse their financials and report into the executive investment committee.
They are looking for people with strong communication and stakeholder management skills, extreme attention to detail and strong financial understanding.
This function is responsible for reporting back to the executive committee to gain funding for multiple programs sitting within a Technology portfolio.
- Provide portfolio management, advisory and insights for the Enterprise & Technology executive committee.
- Managing end to end executive committee submissions readiness including reviews, recommendations and considerations for allocated portfolio.
- Portfolio insights and recommendations including opportunities to optimise portfolio by improving benefits and outcomes, reducing cost, reducing delivery risks and front loading returns.
- Manage investment committee reporting packs with factual and insightful information to drive decision-making
- Manage portfolio outcomes and benefit realisation plans, making recommendations to improve delivery of outcomes and strategic metrics.
- Attention to detail (essential)
- Experience developing and maintaining project portfolio reporting including prioritisation
- and optimisation of projects
- Strong Communicator at both operational and senior levels, with strong influencing skills
- Proven experience in portfolio strategic planning and financial management
- Portfolio reporting - program status, dashboards, outcomes. financial reporting
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage conflicting priorities
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Benedict on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1805-88885. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com