|Posted||13 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Senior Project Officer (AO6) who will work collaboratively with Strategic Services for our client. This is a 6 month contract to start ASAP based in Central Brisbane.
About the Role
- Provide Media and Communication activities that contribute to the development of networks to drive productivity.
- Coordinate communication activities and special projects which will include key events and activities.
- Coordinate the Clients engagement.
- Develop Key materials.
- Develop and maintain a network of working relationships and partnerships.
- Provide high-level media and communications advice and assistance which will include legislation, reports, briefings, presentations, and government processes.
- Research understand and apply legislation.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and create and accurate records.
- Undertake other high-level projects and strategic service activities as directed.
This role would be suitable for a strategic thinker who can look ahead to consider long-term goals and collaborate to produce effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Previous Government experience is highly regarded. This is an ASAP start.
- AO6 level pay-rate - highly competitive rate
- Brisbane City Centre.
- Large program of work - Drive results.
- 6 month contract initially
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com