|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We are currently recruiting an A06 Senior Communications Officer. The Communications team is responsible for the delivery and ongoing development of quality communication services across the Metropolitan Region business units in the disciplines of stakeholder engagement, government relations, executive correspondence, internal communications and media.
About the Role
As the Senior Communications Officer your will be responsible for providing support and strategic advice relating to project delivery to the Metropolitan Regional Leadership Team. Developing and implementing communications strategies for planning and infrastructure projects, you will manage the external and internal stakeholder relationships and expectations. Research, write and contribute to executive correspondence, media and other communications, The Ministers Office, senior leadership and key external stakeholders.
You will be confident in providing risk assessment management in project planning and delivery environments and be able to develop and maintain relationships with all levels of government.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced and professionally presented Senior Communications Officer
You will also:
- Major project experience and strong planning skills
- Previous Senior Communications experience is essential
- Have experience within an infrastructure delivery environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a high level of accuracy/ high attention to detail
- Strong customer focus; ascertains client needs and tailors service accordingly
- Remains calm and productive in difficult situations and responds positively when faced with setbacks
- A degree in communications, public relations, journalism or marketing would be highly desirable.
- Long term contract until 2024!!
- Attractive Hourly Rate - $63.99 p/hr + Super
- Based in Brisbane CBD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 07 3023 1034, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103271. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com