About the Company
Our client is a leading boutique consultancy, providing services to Government & Council. They have experienced an extraordinary phase of growth in these tough times and are looking to secure a Senior Consultant to work across current projects and partner with the business through strategy for the future.
About the Role
The initial project is a landmark technology project where you will have the opportunity to work with some exceptionally talented people and ensure the project is delivered on time for the people of Queensland.
- You will possess a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with Community Engagement
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic team, but also very autonomously when required
- Experience in dealing with both private sector and government clients
- Experience working on projects in infrastructure, development or transport would be highly regarded
- Exhibit exceptional writing skills and a strong attention to detail
- Previous agency experience would be highly regarded
- Strong Business Writing skills are desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100529. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com