About the Company
This ASX Listed organisation is a market leader in their field. They provide opportunity for growth and development for their employees and foster a fun and challenging culture which makes them an employer of choice.
About the Role
This role has a strong focus on employee benefits. As the commercial analyst you will be responsible for:
- Delivering monthly reporting on staff costs such as travel, annual leave and long service leave
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing a small team
- Liaise with cost centre managers on strategic decisions
- Ensure compliance obligations are met with ASIC and ATO on employee benefits program
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and be a mentor for members of your team.
You will have strong analytical skills and be confident in dealing with senior management.
Experience from Financial Services whilst not essential will be highly regarded.
Work for an employer of choice
Great salary and benefits on offer
Work in a fun dynamic culture
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89596. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com