|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
A large complex financial services client based in Melbourne
About the Role
Looking for Senior Cloud Consultant - Azure to be part of large scale cloud migration journey.
This is a newly created permanent role to meet huge growth in this team.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Specialists who are passionate about cloud and automation and would like to work for Australia's employer of choice, please do not hesitate to apply.
Eligibility - Must be Permanent Resident /Australian Citizen
- Experience in supporting Azure cloud services in large complex multi cloud enterprise environment
- Experience supporting Azure foundational services (VMs, SQL managed instance, NSG's, ASG's, LB etc.)
- Experience using Azure Log Analytics, Azure Update Management, Azure Functions etc to review metrics/ manage/monitor system/service health and cloud services
- Solid hands on infrastructure-as-code (IaC) development and deployment
- Strong automation mindset and ability to utilise tooling eg. Azure Automation, Powershell Functions, TFE, Artifactory, Jira
- Experience in CI/CD including Azure DevOps, Github, Jenkins
- Awareness of compliance and cloud security standards
- Excellent stakeholder management & presentation skills
- Passion for mentoring / coachings and organising training sessions
- Experience in Linux, Windows system administration
- Permanent role
- Work life balance
- Career progression
- Flexi time & a lot more
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101769. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com