|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Located between Brisbane City and the Sunshine Coast, Moreton Bay is one of Australia's fastest growing urban regions. Moreton Bay has a strong and connected community that enjoys a coastal and pristine natural environment as well as thriving community and cultural hubs, vibrant entertainment options and award-winning commercial, educational, medical, leisure and residential precincts.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Senior Engineer with floodplain expereince using hydrologic and flood warning software. This is a 6 month contract until June 2021 with the potential to extened.
- Ability to interpret, prepare and present complex and/or technical flood warning information to a non technical audience
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with a strong focus on contributing within a multi-skilled team environment
- Proficiency in the use of hydrologic and flood warning software (including data visualisation, flood prediction tools, emergency warning communications) and GIS applications.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Enviornmental Engineering or other relevant field
- C class drivers license
- 6 months contract
- Attractive hourly rate - $52.08 p/hr + Super
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 07 3023 1034, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102157. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com